The innovative and easily installed solar thermal water heater, Solior, integrates the solar collector and storage tank in one system on the roof. Thus, it occupies less space and shading area than other solar water heaters available in the market.
Solior is especially designed to allow direct connection to the pressure pump. The system looks smart on flat roofs and does not require an external tank or a large frame to lift.
More efficient than conventional solar hot water systems, Solior water heating systems utilize mirrors to focus sunlight onto the collector wrapped with a 94% solar absorption layer. They optimize water heating output and energy bills even further.
Solior heating system comes with a support structure for easy installation on flat or slanted/tiled roofs and only has to be connected to hot and cold water supply.
The system needs virtually no maintenance beyond a quick functional check-up once a year.
Solior Models & Components
|| Galvanized Steel
|| 3 mm
|Max Operating Pressure
|| 4 bar
|Maximum Temperature, Filled with Water
|External Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)
||1970 x 1441 x 1220 mm
|Average Annual Heat Loss Factor
||2,5 W/m2 K
||EN1297576/, CE, NEN 5128, NPR7976
No pump or collector circuit
No expansion vessel
No need to replace glycol
|Heat exchanger for boiler connection (Optional)|
- Simplicity & high performance
- Attractive design & simple installation
- Convenience & reliability
- Compact dimensions
- Can be pressurized
- All-in-One fully integrated design: collector & tank
- 150 liter storage & 1.85 m² collector area
- Highly efficient parabolic mirrors & spectral-selective foil
- Natural thermosyphon principle
- Less sensitive to water hardness
System Advantages & Benefits:
- 5-year warranty
- Highly efficient & easily installed
- Compact: ~2.5 m2 footprint
- Operational all year round
- Attractive look & contemporary design
- Suitable for installation on any flat or tiled roof
- Hot storage water & solar collector are combined in a single system
>> Service Hotline: +961 71 734218 / +961 70 148005
>> Supported by the Ministry of Energy & the Central Bank of Lebanon
>> Payment facilities up to 10 years with 0.325% interest (subject to bank approval)