|We select waste-to-energy processes based on the project capacity, waste type, and the output type required, whether it is fuel, process heat, or steam for electricity generation.
Waste-to-energy processes can be grouped under three categories: Physical, Thermal, and Biological Technologies.
Together with our customers, we define the waste type, project purpose and select the proper process depending on the required output.
Phoenix Energy engineered a waste to energy plant to recycle and transform waste into electricity. We can provide any public or private institution with a turn-key system that would consume up to 97% of the waste and transform it into up to 3 MWh of electricity, 3% sterile ash, and emissions that meet European standards.
- Reduction in landfills that are using potentially valuable land, leaching toxins into groundwater & releasing significant greenhouse gas
- Reduced dependency on fossil fuels
- Providing consistent energy supply unlike other renewable sources
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions & pollution
- Eligibility for carbon credits